19 December 2008

All About A Hectic XMAS and GGBs...

I am currently sitting in a coffee shop waiting for the final shift in the office to end.  I had already ended my shift 8 hours ago but I am going back yet again.  To think I am supposed to be on RD today.   After the last folks' shift will end, I will see to it that the practice for the Christmas chorale will push through.  It's quite a hectic week and we're not yet half-way through the activities.  Everything about the office is quite frenzied, I don't have any time to think about anything outside my office.  I am therefore, amazed how people in the office can afford to have a GGB (that's short for gulo-gulong buhay).

GGB is basically a crazy LOVE life.  I will, in the future, discuss about the people who have GGB in detail.  But just to give an example here's one, I have a friend who has more than one girlfriend.  When both his GFs found out, they both confronted him and made him choose.  So choose he did.  Problem solved?  Not really.  A week after, they found out that the girl he did not choose got pregnant.  Crazy isn't it?  Guess what's more crazy?  I think because of the pregnancy he and the girl he chose broke up.  No, that's not what is crazier.  The crazy thing is that after he continued hovering the girl he got knocked up after he broke up with the girl he chose (which should've solved his problem) he again had another girlfriend.  Crazy dude.

I was browsing through some of the past blogs of some people I know.  The trouble with reading past blogs, you get to somehow read on some things people wrote before you became friends or got to know each other.  In one of  'em past blogs, I read something who I think was about me and referred to as an APE.  I did not know that I look like one although I am not sure that it was me, it could be my boss.  It's either him or me, that's for sure.  I was surprised that I got affected by the statement somehow.  This was no close friend and I have always fancied myself as someone who do not care about what other people think so I was really shocked that the allusion hit me somehow.  Of course I recovered after 15 seconds from reading the sentence.  However, it disappointed me that I did not coolly respond to it as I thought I would.

Should I ignore or should I get back at the blogger?  Hmnnnn.... LOLZ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who? tell me! OMG...this is gonna be some juicy gossip! U know how I love gossips nowadays...makes my life less boring. :P

Ron Reyes said...

which one? the one who is GGB or the one who thought of me as an ape? dili ikaw oy hahahaha. wa man sad ka kaila...