22 May 2009

Shout Outs for No One

I've been told in FB and in person that my shout outs in FB and Twitter are a little risque and sometimes a tad too dramatic and sentimental. Some of them are meant, mind you, but a lot are just ideas that I like. And because I don't have the talent to make an anthology and string them together, I thought of the next best thing: enumerate them whether they connect and make sense together or not. Some of these are original and mine, some are from the net. Here goes nothing...

1. Someone said that I might be making my own monster... maybe I am, but I wasn't concerned coz I thought we'll fight that make-believe behemoth together. Imagine my sadness when I have to fight it alone. My own monster vs. me.

2. My friend Maris says "I love you" to a lot of people that I chide her that "I love you" doesn't sound so special anymore.

3. I admit I can be shallow and petty, I just thought you won't mind. My bad.

4. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. (not mine)

5. Friends come and go, a friend once said. I replied, if that is true, how come I have never walked out on any one of them?

6. Sometimes we spend too much time reading between the lines that we miss the obvious meaning.

7. Rhetorical questions need no answers.

8. If life gives you lemons, buy some tequila and have a party!!

9. Chaos, panic and disorder . . . my work here is done! (not mine)

10. I just want revenge. Is that so wrong? (not mine)

11. Ingnan bitaw nga bawal, tanawa... papatidpatid na lang ka'g lata sa kalsada. Inigkakita nimu'g trabaho, bayad nya ha!

12. One should regularly do general cleaning, you'll never know the trash that's left from your previous life and the treasure that's waiting to be found.

13. Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after. (not mine)

14. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't gone to sleep yet. (not mine)

15. Finding love is like waiting for the train, you have to prepare and be on time, or else you will miss your train. The good thing though is that there are more than one trip.

16. One sure fire way to know if I am mad at you is when I don't talk to you anymore... as long as I talk, we're good. So lemme talk.

17. If I was a fool and you agreed with me, that makes us fools of the same feather. Someone should flush us together! Wait, somebody just did!! Weeeeh!!

18. Why would you blame the rain for being soaked when it's your fault you did not bring an umbrella?

19. Question: until when will you kick tin cans off the street before you admit that you have a serious prolbem?

20. When Humpty Dumpty broke, he never was one again. Ever.

Now before I go overdrive some more, I'll stop at 20. Maybe there will be a part 2 of this, definitely maybe.

No comments: